hanifler.com Kuran odaklı dindarlık  

Go Back   hanifler.com Kuran odaklı dindarlık > REALITY OF QURAN > PROPHET JESUS CHRIST IN THE KORAN

Konu Kapatılmıştır

Seçenekler Stil
Alt 8. December 2013, 03:35 PM   #1
dost1
Site Yöneticisi

dost1 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Üyelik tarihi: Sep 2008
Mesajlar: 3.014
Tesekkür: 3.566
1.083 Mesajina 2.384 Tesekkür Aldi
Tecrübe Puanı: 100000
dost1 is on a distinguished road
Standart Prophet jesus chrıst ın the koran

PROPHET JESUS CHRIST IN THE KORAN

In our essay entitled “Mary in the Koran,” we explained Mary’s birth, Her hermaphroditic nature, Her delivery of Jesus Christ as a sign of God despite this fact, giving of the good tidings that Jesus Christ will be a prophet and Her departure of Palestine and settlement in Kumran, based on the Koran. Here, we will analyze the corrections on the wrong beliefs regarding Prophet Jesus Christ stated in the Koran.

Prophet Jesus Christ is a person who, like Her mother, was subject to many lies and slanders. With the effect of these lies and slanders, Christians were divided into many schisms and sects among themselves.
What does “Jesus” mean?

According to the Koran, prior to pregnancy of Mary, She was informed by the messages sent through messenger Zachariah that She would be pregnant as a sign of God, that the child She would deliver will be a male, and that He will be called “Mary’s son “Jesus Christ.”

Ali ’Imran/45.46.48:

45,46And when the harbinger Ayat said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good tidings with a word from Him. His name will be Jesus the Messiah, son of Mary. He will be noble in the world and Akhirat [Afterlife]. And he will be among those who have been brought close, the righteous. He will talk to people as an adult of higher position. 48And Allah will teach him the Scripture, the laws, rules and principles that are set forth to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos and the Bible with the Torah.

According to the Christian sources, in the Luka, Matthew and Barnabas Gospels, information regarding this issue, although short, is given:

“… 29 Surprised a lot with what was said, Mary started to think what this greeting could mean. 30 But the angel told Her, «Don’t be afraid of Mary», «You’ve reached God’s favor. 31 Look, you will be pregnant and deliver a son, you’ll name Her Jesus Christ. 32 He will grow, He’ll be called Supreme God’s Son;' Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. 33He will reign on the descendants of Jacob eternally and end of Her sovereignty will not come. (Luka/1; 29–35)

21 On the eight day, when circumcision time of the child arrived, He was called Jesus. This was the name angel gave Him before His conception. (Luka/2; 21)

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph Her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose Her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce Her quietly. 20 But after He had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to Him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in Her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus,[c] because He will save His people from their sins.
22-23 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: ““The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel.” Immanuel is translated as `God is with us.' (Matthew/1; 18--23)

In the Barnabas Bible, everything narrated in the Luka and Matthew Bibles are stated.

As specified in the sources like Lisan al-Arab and Taj al-Arus, some of the experts of the Arabic language say that the meaning of the word of “Isa” (Jesus) might have come from the word of “ayes” or “avs” politically and some others assert that it may mean “e’yese” that expresses the “dried form of agricultural products.” Grandmasters like Saybavaih, Gevheri, and Zejjac, say that this word has no inflection and it is then Hebrew or Assyrian. Leys asserts that it was derived from Eysua, which is the truth about it.

As the Assyrian and Hebrew versions of the books that are used as the Bible are not available, all the researchers of the world; either Muslim or Christian; are unable to know the exact origin and the meaning of the word of “Jesus.”

In the books written in Greek, Jesus” takes place in the form of ‘IESOUS ΙΗΣΟΥΣ.’ This word was borrowed in English as ‘JESUS.’ At the same time, it is not difficult to guess that this word is closely related with ZEUS, the head of the gods of Olympus. In the Holy Scriptures at hand, the words of Hosea, Hoshea, Jehoshuah (Jehoshua), Jeshua, Jeshuah, Joshua, Osea, and Oshea, which can be the synonym of the noun in question, take place. And these words mean the Lord saves; Lord’s saving.”

According to our opinion, “Jesus,” specified in the Bible whose original was lost, was in the form of “Jehoshuah” in Hebrew and then came to be uttered as “IESOUS ΙΗΣΟΥΣ” as in Greek. In the Bible translations, it is said that “Jesus is the abbreviation of Yeoshua, which means God saves.

The name of “IESOUS ΙΗΣΟΥΣ” in the Christian world was coined and localized by the Arabs as “IYSA.” The Turks generally pronounce it as “Isa” and “Ese.” Such changes among the languages are fairly normal.

We know from the documents and contradictions at hand that in the documents and in their translations belonging to the Israelites, there have been many alterations.

We have the opinion accordingly that the actual meaning of the name given to Prophet “Jesus” in Hebrew (we do not know the exact original of the word) is the “Savior sent by God.”

When did Prophet Jesus Christ live?

The Christians do not have an exact information regarding the age in which Prophet Jesus Christ lived and His date of nativity. According to some of them, Jesus Christ was born during a census conducted in the year of AD 6. According to Luka, the birth took place in the period of Herod who died in BC. 4. According to some scholars, this date is 19 April while 20 May according to some others. Generally, eastern churches believed it to be 6 January and the western churches to be 25 December. According to some others, Jesus Christ was born in “0.” For this reason, they start the calendar with His nativity. In the bibles of Matthew and Luka, it is written that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem. In Mark, it is written that He is of Nazareth.

According to some people who pay attention to these incongruities in the Christian sources, someone called Jesus Christ has never existed. If we consider the statements in the Koran that Prophet Jesus Christ was a healer of eye diseases and teacher of cereal protection, we think we can have healthy knowledge regarding where Jesus Christ lived. When we scrutinized the subject matter of Mary, we learned that our Lord placed Mary and His son Jesus Christ in Kumran region from Al-Mu’minun/50th verse. This means that Prophet Jesus Christ spent the years between His nativity and His proclamation of an messenger –those who examined the issue on the Koran know well that this period took about 40 years – in Kumran and studied medicine and food production there.

According to the historical documents, the years during which the education of healing and nutrition stood out are the years of BC 200 -400.

In addition, in the chronicles in the Holy Scriptures, this period between BC. 400- 0 was always skipped, as if nothing significant took place in that period. The things that were experienced in four hundred years were concealed and no information regarding persons, events, and places were given. We think that Jesus Christ lived in this concealed period.

We learned from the Koran (Mary/ 25) that Mother Mary delivered Jesus Christ in a period during which dates became ripe.

In the Koran, the information regarding Mary and Prophet Jesus Christ reflects the Jewish and Christian beliefs that appeared in the period between nativity of Prophet Jesus Christ and descent of the Koran. However, since the time of the descent of the Koran, Christians and Jews were divided into sects and dispositions just like the Muslims’ separation into hundreds of sects and thousands of dispositions, and each schism exhibited different belief and lifestyle. According to our opinion, the messages and divine principles given in the Koran for the exclusion of the wrong beliefs and lifestyles appeared among both the Muslims and the Gospel from the life of persons must be delivered not only to the Muslims but also to the v. Such studies to be conducted by the Koran’s scholars have a potential for the humanity to know the true direction.

In the period in which the Koran descended, there was three groups with different beliefs among the Christians:

- Those who said, “Jesus Christ is God’s son,”
- Those who said, “Jesus Christ is God himself,” and
- Those who said, “God is the third of the trinity.” But today, there are thousands of small groups in the Christians in addition to the big ones like Catholic, Protestants, Orthodox, Jesus Christ’s Last Apostles; Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses etc. (in Christianity, sects are named according to their churches).

Our Lord rejects these perverted beliefs in the Koran and revealed the truth:

1- Al-Ma’idah; 72- 78:

72Surely, those who say: “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary” have certainly become infidels; a people who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. But the Messiah said: “O Israelites! Worship Allah, my Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Surely whoever associates others with Allah, Allah will surely make Jannah [Heaven/Paradise] haram [forbidden] to him and his settlement will be the Fire. And there will be no helpers for those who do wrong; act against their own good by blaspheming”.

73Surely, those who say: “Allah is the third of the three” have certainly become infidels; a people who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. But there is no god but the One God. Should they not desist what they say, a painful punishment will surely touch the infidels; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer].

74Do they still not revert from their sins and ask Him for forgiveness? Allah is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

75The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger. Many messengers had passed away before him. And his mother was a righteous woman. They both used to eat. Look how We make clear for them the Ayat. And look how they are averted!

76Say: “Do you worship subordinates of Allah which are not capable of hurting nor availing you? But Allah is the Most Hearing, the Most Knowing”.

77Say: “O Companions of the Scripture! Do not transgress in your religion beyond the Truth . And do not follow the desires of a people who were averted, who averted many others and who were averted from the middle of the righteous path”.

78The infidels among Israelites; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] were cursed by the tongue of Jesus, son of David and Mary. This is because their transgression and denial.

2- Ali ‘Imran; 59- 63

59Surely, similitude of Jesus with Allah is like the similitude of Adam/the mankind; He created him from soil and then said to him, “Be!” then he was.

60This Truth is from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] then be not among the doubters. 61And whoever argues with you after the knowledge has been given, say: “Let us invite our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then outcast and forsake each other then invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars”.

62Surely, this is the parable. There is no god but Allah. And surely, Allah is the Most Exalted, the Almighty, the Most Honorable, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.

63And if they turn away, it should be known that Allah is Most Knowing of the mischief-makers.

In these verses, last full stop is put regarding the real position of Prophet Jesus Christ against the Najran representatives who came to Gospel, specifically to Prophet, to ask questions about Jesus Christ. Without doubt, the position of Prophet Jesus Christ in God’s heaven is just like that of Adam; He created Him from earth and then said "Be!" and He then immediately was.
The objective of this explanation is to correct the wrong beliefs of the Christians. With the likening here, it is expressed that Prophet Jesus Christ was created from earth, a matter, just like Adam and stated that in terms of creation, Prophet Jesus Christ is not different from the other people, therefore, He was not a deity, Lord and God’s son. Then it challenges the oppositions in this regard: " “Come, let us call our children and your children, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves, and let us invoke God’s curse on the liars.” "

This damnation is the method that can be applied as a last resort in Arab tradition. This is the event of advance acknowledgement of drying out of the generation and vanishing of their names and titles, to which no one who was unfair in His/Her cause would attempt. Hence, God’s such invitation was not accepted by the Najran bishops. They could not risk damnation.

At the end of the paragraph, it says, “No doubt, this is the parable itself. There is no creator other than God. And no doubt, God is the most supreme, strongest, most glorious, unbeatable/absolute victorious, best lawmaker, best preventer of spoiling /sturdy structure. If they deny, they must know that God know the troublemakers best,” in which it is requested that time must not be spent with those who are trying to cover up the truth and refer them to God.

3- Az-Zukhruf; 57-67

57And when Jesus, son of Mary, is mentioned as an example, your people get away from it.

58And your people said: “Are our deities are better or him, Muhammad/Jesus?”. They made this comparison only to argue with you. They were an obviously hostile people.

59Jesus was only Our servant upon whom We bestowed Our blessings and whom We made a model for Israelites.

63,64And when Jesus came with manifest evidence, he said: “I have brought you the laws, rules and principles that are made to preclude injustice and chaos among you and I also am here to explain some of those matters upon which you conflict. Then, surrender yourselves under the guardianship of Allah and obey me. Surely, Allah is my Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] as well. So worship Him. This is a righteous path”.

65But groups from among them conflicted over Jesus. O woe to those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah out of the suffering of a grievous day!

66Do they expect anything other than sudden seizure of the moment of Qiyamat [Resurrection] while they are not aware?

67On that day, all leaders/those who follow each other except for those who surrender themselves under the guardianship of Allah will be each other’s enemies.

In this group of verses where the attitudes of the Majjan polytheists against the information about Jesus Christ the Koran gives, it is underlined that Jesus Christ was shown as an example to the Israelites and He is a servant who was subject to many favors of God.

4- Al-Ma’idah; 109- 120

109On the day He will gather the messengers, Allah will say: “What is the answer that was given to you?”. They will say: “We have no knowledge thereof whatsoever; surely, You are the One Who is the Most Knowing of the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future”.

110When Allah said: “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My blessing upon you and your mother! When I strengthened you with the Wahy [Revelation] of Allah. You were talking to the people as a man at a higher rank and an adult man. When I taught you the Scripture, the laws, rules and principles that were stipulated to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos, the Torah and the Bible.

When you made an object [thurible] from mud; clay [ceramic] that looked like a bird by My will/knowledge. Then you blew into it; forming aerosol, and they [pests that spread; transmit disease] became birds by My will/knowledge. You healed those who were born blind and the leper by My will/knowledge. And, again by My will/knowledge, you exhumed/resurrected social dead. And when you came to Israelites with manifest evidence and those who disbelieve the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] among them said: “This is blatant sorcery”, I protected you from them.

111And when I revealed to the Apostles: “Believe in Me and My Messenger”. And they said: “We have believed!” and “ So bear witness that we are Muslims indeed”.

112And when the Apostles said: “O Jesus, son of Mary! May your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] descend from the Heaven for us a table spread?”. Jesus said: “If you believe, surrender under the guardianship of Allah”.

113And the Apostles said: “We wish to eat from it so our hearts may be assured and we may know that you tell the truth and testify thereof”.

114Jesus, son of Mary, said: “O Allah, our Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]! Descend from the Heavens upon us a table spread as a fast for us and our people before and after us and an evidence/a sign from You. And bestow upon us Your blessings. And You are the Best of providers!”.

115Allah said: “Surely, I will descend. And whoever among you disbelieves, I will punish him with a punishment that I have never imposed upon anyone in all worlds [Al-Alemin]”.

116-118And when Allah said: “O Jesus, son of Mary! Was it you who told people: ‘Adopt me and my mother as two gods from among the subordinates of Allah’?”. Jesus said: “Exonerated are You, it is not suitable for me to speak the untruth. Had I said that, You would have surely known about it. You know what is within my heart, but I do not know what is in Yours. Surely, You are the One Who knows the unseen, the unheard, the unfelt, the past and the future! I only said to them what You had commanded me; ‘Worship Allah, my Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]’. And as long as I was among them, I was a witness over them, but when you took my life; reminded me that which I had done in the past and what I had failed to do while being obliged to, then You became the One Who observes them. And surely, You are the Witness over all things. Should You punish them, they are surely Your servants and should You forgive them, surely You are the Most Exalted, the Almighty, the Most Honorable, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible”.

119Allah said: “This is the day when righteousness will avail the righteous. For them will be the gardens of Jannah [Heaven/Paradise], underneath of which rivers flow”. Allah will be pleased with them and they shall be pleased with Him. This is the greatest salvation.

120Possession and dominion of all that which is in the Heavens and on the Earth belong only to Allah. And He is the Omnipotent.

In this group of verses, the task of the messengers in the world, their relations with humans and their witnessing to them, the scenes from the world and the afterlife, concretely shown by way of giving Prophet Jesus Christ as an example. It is said at the end of the paragraph, “This is a Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness.” They will have Gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will remain forever. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. That is the great attainment. To God belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and what lies in them, and He has power over everything. And He is Almighty.” people are warned to pull themselves together.

No explanation is given regarding whether the "dining table," which was mentioned in the 112th verse, was sent or not. There is no information in this regard in the valid Bibles at hand. But the mechanism of rumor also takes place in here and continues to produce: "Dining table was descended. There was a fish on the dining table, with no scales and bones. Beside it, there were salt, vegetables, vinegar, and bread with butter, honey, cheese, olive, and pastrami. " "On the table, there were seven pastries and fishes," "The table was a fish that gave the taste of all the food in the world, " "The table was one of the gifts of the paradise," "The table consisted of bread, rice, and vegetables," "The apostles always had their meals on this table. Later on, one committed theft and then the table was not descended any longer," etc., in addition to many other untrue and baseless expressions.
In our opinion, no table descended. It was stated in the verse that I am the one who descended it to you. From now on, whoever among you denies it, I will punish Him with the suffering that I will apply no one in the universes, and according to the messages in the verses in Al-An’am (Livestock)/8, Al-Isra (the Night Journey)/59, after a manifestation of a miracle, there will be a disaster in question:

A second point here that attracts attentions is that Prophet Jesus Christ does not have any prompting for people for sacralization of Him and His mother. In Christianity, sacralization of Prophet Jesus Christ and Mary was imposed by the self-seeking, so called religious scholars subsequently.
First orderly information in the Koran regarding Prophet Jesus Christ was given in the Surah of Maryam. Here, Jesus Christ’s task of being a prophet and His life were expressly summarized and there is no discrimination in the communiqués He provides except for the laws of God.

a) Mary; 29- 36

29Then Mary pointed to him; the one who was below her during the childbirth; Zachariah, and asked him to explain the situation. Zachariah swore by Mary that she had borne the boy without committing adultery and ordered them to raise the boy at the temple. They said: “How can we, chiefs of our people, speak to a child who has not reached the puberty/How do chiefs speak to a child who has not reached the puberty yet?”.

34He is Jesus [Isa], son of Mary, about whom they have been disputing according to the Truth, and who says: “30Surely, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet. 31He has rendered me blessed wherever I am. He has burdened me with the liability to fulfill Salat [Support others financially and spiritually; strive to enlighten the community] and Zaqat/tax as long as I live. 32And He has made me kind to my mother. And He has not made me a tyrant, an unhappy one. 33And peace be upon me, on the day I was born, on the day I will die, and on the day I will be resurrected. 36And surely, Allah is my Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer], and He is your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] as well. Then, serve Him, it is the righteous path”.

We see that second orderly information about Jesus Christ was about the notification given to His mother Mary before Jesus Christ was born:

b) Ali 'Imran; 46- 51

45,46And when the harbinger Ayat said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good tidings with a word from Him. His name will be Jesus the Messiah, son of Mary. He will be noble in the world and Akhirat [Afterlife]. And he will be among those who have been brought close, the righteous. He will talk to people as an adult of higher position. 48And Allah will teach him the Scripture, the laws, rules and principles that are set forth to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos and the Bible with the Torah.

49-51And He will make him a messenger to Israelites to say, ‘The truth is I have brought/come upon you with evidence/a sign from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]; surely, I design for you a clay; mud; ceramic object; thurible (censer) that resembles a bird. Then I blow into it; for an aerosol so, by the will of Allah, all that which cause illness will fly away like birds. I can heal the blind and the leper, resurrect the social dead by the will of Allah. I inform you about your food that you will eat and store in your houses; save to eat later. –If you believe, there is surely evidence/a sign in this for you.- I confirm the contents of Torah only which is contained in the Bible as well. I will make lawful a part of that which has been forbidden. I have brought to you evidence/a sign from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Now surrender under the guardianship of Allah and follow me. Surely, Allah is my Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Therefore, worship Him! This is the righteous path’”.

Also in the Surah of Az-Zukhruf, we see that Jesus Christ’s duty and position are not different from the other prophets:

c) Az-Zukhruf; 63,64

63,64And when Jesus came with manifest evidence, he said: “I have brought you the laws, rules and principles that are made to preclude injustice and chaos among you and I also am here to explain some of those matters upon which you conflict. Then, surrender yourselves under the guardianship of Allah and obey me. Surely, Allah is my Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] as well. So worship Him. This is a righteous path”.

Despite the reality about Jesus Christ was this, the Christians took Prophet Jesus Christ away from being a human and a servant of God and raised Him to the level of being a God, Lord, Allah’s son. In addition to this, Muslims ascended Him to heaven and they are still waiting for Him to descend.

Entrapment set for Prophet Jesus Christ
In order to learn the realities about Prophet Jesus Christ, we must determine the important stresses in the passages about Prophet Jesus Christ well.

Paying attention to them, we continue our analyses:

Ali Imran; 52-58

52,53And when Jesus felt blasphemy; denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] from them, he said: “Who are my helpers in the path of Allah?”. The Apostles said: “We are the helpers of Allah, we have believed in Allah, now testify that we are Muslims. –O our Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]! We have believed in that which You have revealed and followed the Messenger. Then, write us down among the witnesses”-.

54And the disbeliever made an evil plan, but Allah made them fail in their evil plans. And Allah is the Best in making plans fail.

55-57And when Allah said: “O Jesus! Surely, I am the One Who reminds you that which you did in the past and that which you failed to do while being obliged to/I will take your life and make you ascend up to Me and purify you from the infidels; those who consciously deny My Divinity and the fact that I am Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. And I will favor those who have followed you until the Day of Qiyamat [Resurrection] above the infidels; those who consciously deny My Divinity and the fact that I am Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Then you shall be returned only to Me. Then I will judge among you about that which you conflicted. And as for the infidels; those who consciously deny My Divinity and the fact that I am Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]; I will torture them in the world and in Akhirat [Afterlife] with a severe punishment. And as for the believers who do good deeds; Allah will recompense them fully. And Allah does not like those who do wrong; act against their own good by associating others with Allah”.

58We recite these from the Ayat and from reminders/admonitions/the Qur’an that contains laws.

In these verses, a part of the life of Prophet Jesus Christian is given and the perverted beliefs of the Christians, especially the representatives of Najran regarding the deitiness of Jesus Christ, are rejected and our Prophet is motivated. The information given in the verse can be summarized as follows: Meanwhile, vindictive Jews are devising plans for annihilating Jesus Christ and God is making a plan as well [He is creating the events that would negate their plans]. When Jesus sensed disbelief on their part, He said, “Who are my allies towards God?” The disciples said, “We are God’s allies; we have believed in God, and bear witness that we submit,” giving guarantee to Jesus Christ and added, “Our Lord, we have believed in what You have revealed, and we have followed the Messenger, so count us among the witnesses! Hence, they venture into the act of being dead or martyr on the service of God.

This phase is given in another verse as follows:

(as-Saff (Column) /14)

14O you who have believed! Be helpers of Allah; the, once Jesus, son of Mary, said to his Apostles: “Who are my helpers for Allah?”. And his Apostles said to him: “We are the helpers of Allah”. Then, a group of people believed in Israelites and another group did not. Then, We reinforced the believers against their enemies so they prevailed.

WHO ARE THE APOSTLES?

In the sources, even though there are assertions such as: in terms of the word of havâri/havâriyyun, “They were given this name because of the whiteness of their garments;” “They were hunter people;” “They were dress bleachers.” “They were called so as they bleached garments.” “They were dress bleachers, decolorants, and painters.” “They were given these names as they were the essential men of the prophets;” while as understood from the verses, they are closest friends and helpers of Prophet Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ’s likening for them

The expressions in the 54th verse that God made a bad plan too [invalidating their plans]. And God is the most propitious of the planners [of those who invalidate bad plans] is clarified in the Surah of An-Nisa:

(An-Nisa (Women)/154- 158)

154-158And upon their covenant We raised the most senior/the dearest among them/Moses up to Mount Tur. And We said to them: “Enter that gate bowing your heads and surrendering”. And We also said to them: “Do not transgress on the contemplation/servitude day”. Then We took their solemn covenant for their breach of their covenant, their disbelief in the Ayat of Allah, their killing of the prophets in vain and their statement: “Our hearts are covered/uncircumcised”, -on the contrary, their hearts were sealed for their blasphemy; their conscious denial of the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. None of them but a few believe- and their disbelief in the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and their severe slanders against Mary; “We truly have killed Jesus the Messiah, Messenger of Allah and son of Mary”. Yet neither did they kill nor hang him. But another man was made to look similar to Jesus. Truly, those who conflicted about him have insufficient knowledge. They have no knowledge thereof whatsoever other than following assumptions. They certainly did not kill him. On the contrary, Allah ascended him to Himself/raised him in degree. And Allah is the Most Exalted, the Almighty, the Most Honorable, the Invincible/the Subduer, the Best Law-Maker, the One Who precludes corruption best/makes incorruptible.

The expression in the verse that And they did not kill Him, nor did they crucify Him; but [another] was made to resemble Him to them.. But He (Jesus Christ) was likened to them to must be scrutinized well.
Late Razi makes the following remarks:

“Killing of the person who wish to kill Jesus Christ by likening to Him:
“God gave Jesus Christ appearance to somebody else.” Different explanations were made according to this remark:

a)When the Jews learned that Jesus Christ and His friends [apostles] are in a person’s house, Judah, the chief of the Jews, ordered Taitayius, one of His men, to go and take Him out of the house in order to kill Him. When this man came in and came closer to Jesus Christ, God raised Jesus Christ to the sky from the ceiling of the house and gave Taitayius the appearance of Jesus Christ. And the Jews thought that He was Jesus Christ and killed Him crucifying.

b) The Jews assigned a man to pursue Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ went to the mountains and was ascended into the sky there. God gave the pursuing man the appearance of Jesus Christ the Jews killed Him even if He said, “I’m not Jesus Christ.”

c) Jews were determined to catch Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ had ten apostles with Him. Jesus Christ asked them, “Who wish to purchase heaven in return of being given my appearance?” One of them said, “I do...” Upon this, God gave Him the form of Jesus Christ. He was taken out of the house and killed. Jesus Christ was ascended.

d) There was a factious man who alleged that He was one of Jesus Christ’s apostles. This factious man went to the Jews and informed about the whereabouts of Jesus Christ. When this man came in together with the Jews to catch Jesus Christ, God gave Him the appearance of Jesus Christ. Thus, this man was killed and crucified.

All these things are the statements that oppose each other. God knows the reality of the things.”

In the verse it is stated that Those who are really in dispute regarding Him are in an absolute lack of information. They do not have any knowledge apart from keeping up with their opinion, which dispute here is like the unreal beliefs such as “If this one dead is Jesus Christ, where is our friend?” “God ascended Him to the sky before our eyes,” “The person who was crucified was Jesus Christ but He did not die on the cross and He was alive when He was taken down from the cross,” “Jesus Christ died on the cross and then resurrected again and met with His apostles and talked with them many times.”

According to what Kurtubi narrates, this issue was explained by ed-Dahhak as follows:
When they wanted to kill Jesus Christ, the 12 apostles came together in a room. Jesus Christ came beside them from the ventilation orifice of the room. When the demon informed the Jewish communities about the situation, 4.000 persons rode to rush onto the door of the room. Messiah said to the apostles, “Whoever among you risk death in return of being with me in heaven?” One of them said, “I do, O God’s Prophet.” Upon this, Jesus Christ gave Him His woolen garment and turban and entrusted Him His staff. This person was likened Jesus Christ’s appearance. When He defied the Jews, He was killed and then crucified.

As can be understood from the essence of these remarks, one of the apostles was disguised into Jesus Christ and became martyr on the path to God. This is the likening of Jesus Christ.

JESUS CHRIST’s ASCENSION TO GOD

The expressions in the paragraph in question of “On the contrary, God raised Him to Himself” and in Ali ’Imran/55, “I am the raiser of you to myself” in order to disfavor Islam, the Prophet, and the Koran, in the manner as of God ascended Jesus Christ to heaven, beside Him and there were many legends in this regard because reasonable men would think and question how Jesus Christ would live in the sky, what He would eat and drink, how He would breathe, with what He would spend time, how would He be able to protect from the chill of the space, on what star or planet He was present, and whether the works He will carry out after His descent can be carried out by someone else, naturally rejecting them as a result.

The expression of “going to God, rising to God,” is not ascension to heaven physically. Here, ascension to heaven means to arrival at God’s place.

These expressions point out God’s leveling up the rank, His giving of value, His raising of Him to high levels on earth, and His grant of substantial wards to Him. Here, it is stated that they did not kill Jesus Christ but His rank was increased. In order to understand “ascension” here well, attention must be paid to the following verses:

A’raf; 175-178

175And relate to them the serious news about that person, to whom We gave Our Ayat, and he stripped them off and followed Satan thus becoming one of those transgressors.

176And We would have elevated him if We had wished, but he was stuck into the ignominy and followed his desires. Now he is like the dog that pants if you chase; and still pants if you leave him alone. This is the end of those people who deny Our Ayat. Therefore, tell them this story throughout so that they can think.

177O woe to the people who deny Our Ayat and act unjustly to themselves!

178Whoever Allah guides is the one who finds the righteous path he is guided to. And whoever Allah sends astray is the one who is the loser.

In A’raf/176, according to the expression If we wished, we would raise Him with those verses, God will raise everyone to Himself. The raising that is the subject matter here is not a physical ascension but a spiritual ascension through giving a “perfect belief and good manners because God raises those people to the alayyin [to the Almighty]:

(Al-Mujadila /11)

11O you who have believed! When you are told: “Make room in your meetings/let others join you”, make room immediately so Allah may make room for you/give you space. And when you are told: “Overstate yourselves”, overstate yourselves. This way, Allah may raise in ranks those believers among you and those who have been given the knowledge. And Allah is aware of what you do.

(Mary/56-57)

56And relate to Idris [Enoch] in the Scripture. Surely, he was a righteous person, a Prophet. 57And We raised him to a divine place.

Raising of humans in this verse is not a material rise but raising of them in their ranks, increase of their values. God’s another name is “refiyyu'd-derejad [The one who increases ranks]:

(Al-Mu’minun/15)

12-16And surely, We created man from a chosen clay. Then made him a drop of sperm in a firm lodging. Then created an embryo from that sperm. Then We converted that embryo into a piece of flesh. Then We converted that piece of flesh into bones. And We ultimately covered those bones with flesh. Then We assembled him in another creation. And that is the most beautiful of all creations; how Generous is Allah! Then you surely will die after all these. Then you surely will be resurrected on the Day of Qiyamat [Resurrection].

In addition, we had stated that the word of Al Mahdi specified in 46th verse and translated as “cradle” would have the following meaning when it spelled as “Al-muhdi:” And being in a high rank, and as an adult person, He will speak to people and He is one of the good manners. In addition, in Al-Baqarah/253; Al-'An`am/83, 165; Az-Zukhruf/32, Ash-Sharh/4, Yusuf/86 can be scrutinized.

Jesus Christ’s being in high ranks is stated expressly in Ali ‘Imran;46 and Al-Ma’idah 110.

The point that must be underlined in the verse is the expression that But, He was likened for them. Here, it is said that Jesus Christ was likened to something but it is not stated what it was. We think that the thing to which Jesus Christ was likened was known exactly by the Prophet and companions of Him.

Jesus Christ’s death

Above, in the explanations about Prophet Jesus Christ, it was stated that Koran said regarding Prophet Jesus Christ that “He was like Adam, like every human, He was an example servant, He ate and drank, and He did not have any holiness. Moreover, if attention is paid to the verses of the Koran, it is understood that Prophet Jesus Christ was a mortal and died as every human:

In the verse, the expression that No doubt, I am the one who causes your demise is the statement that Jesus Christ will die as other people. Here, it was stated that Jesus Christ would follow this path as every other servant.
Ali ‘Imran; as seen 55 above, provides the expressions of “O Jesus! Surely, I am the One Who reminds you that which you did in the past and that which you failed to do while being obliged to/I will take your life…” and Al-Ma’idah; 117 “I only said to them what You had commanded me; ‘Worship Allah, my Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]’. And as long as I was among them, I was a witness over them. But when you took my life; reminded me that which I had done in the past and what I had failed to do while being obliged to, then You became the One Who observes them. And surely, You are the Witness over all things.”

And in Mary; 33 (as spoken by Jesus “And peace be upon me, on the day I was born, on the day I will die, and on the day I will be resurrected.”

In addition to them, explanation is given in Al-’Anbiya’; 34, 35 that “We never gave to a human before you immortality. Then if you die, would they live eternally? Every soul will taste the death. And We trial you with evil and good just to melt and make you pure. And you shall be returned only to Us.”

Which underline the fact that every living being experiences death and that until this day of experience none of the persons like Jesus Christ, Khizr, and Elijah etc. would remain, they all would die, expressly.

Yes, Prophet Jesus Christ was not killed by crucifixion by the Jews. He died another time elsewhere. We do not have any knowledge regarding the place and time.

JESUS CHRIST’s MIRACLES (!)

As it is known, regarding Prophet Jesus Christ, the Muslims attribute some miracles like He spoke when He was in cradle, He was able to resurrect the dead, He healed the born blind as if they are healthy, He made people recover from the Baras disease which was a skin disorder, He knew the things that His tripe ate or safeguarded in order to eat later, He was born without a father, He knew God’s gospels, the Old Testament, the Bible, and the Koran, He made something like a bird from mud and flew it by giving life to it with His breath, He gave the coming of the holy person, our Prophet Mohammad, who will come after Him. (!) And the Christians acknowledge that He had miracles like He transformed water into wine, He stopped the storm and healed the ill and the blind as well as people suffering from palsy and leprosy, He revealed and dismissed the genies, He foretold the future, He changed His face and appearance, He increased the food and drinks, and He gave more fertility to goods.

We leave the analysis of the expressions specified in their books of (Matthew, John 2:1-11, Matthew 8:14-15, John 9:1-41, Luka 5:17- 46, Mark 10:46-52, Luka 17:11-19, Mark 4:39.) to the Christians themselves and continue here analyzing the verses in the Koran, that were the subject matter of the miracles of Prophet Jesus Christian:

Ali ’Imran; 45-51:

49-51And He will make him a messenger to Israelites to say, ‘The truth is I have brought/come upon you with evidence/a sign from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]; surely, I design for you a clay; mud; ceramic object; thurible (censer) that resembles a bird. Then I blow into it; for an aerosol so, by the will of Allah, all that which cause illness will fly away like birds. I can heal the blind and the leper, resurrect the social dead by the will of Allah. I inform you about your food that you will eat and store in your houses; save to eat later. –If you believe, there is surely evidence/a sign in this for you.- I confirm the contents of Torah only which is contained in the Bible as well. I will make lawful a part of that which has been forbidden. I have brought to you evidence/a sign from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Now surrender under the guardianship of Allah and follow me. Surely, Allah is my Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] and your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]. Therefore, worship Him! This is the righteous path’”.

Al-Ma’idah; 110:

110When Allah said: “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My blessing upon you and your mother! When I strengthened you with the Wahy [Revelation] of Allah. You were talking to the people as a man at a higher rank and an adult man. When I taught you the Scripture, the laws, rules and principles that were stipulated to prevent injustice, mischief and chaos, the Torah and the Bible.

When you made an object [thurible] from mud; clay [ceramic] that looked like a bird by My will/knowledge. Then you blew into it; forming aerosol, and they [pests that spread; transmit disease] became birds by My will/knowledge. You healed those who were born blind and the leper by My will/knowledge. And, again by My will/knowledge, you exhumed/resurrected social dead. And when you came to Israelites with manifest evidence and those who disbelieve the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [the Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] among them said: “This is blatant sorcery”, I protected you from them.

Source of the miracles attributed to Prophet Jesus Christ are these verses. In fact, in these verses, the subject matter is training of a messenger by Our Lord. In explaining this subject, the content of the messages delivered to messenger Zachariah and Mary once are explained.

The angels that are the subject matter here are the revelations as in the 42 and 43rd verses and what the angels say are the messages in those revelations. Here the narration is conducted by way of intak (speaking; uttering) art. In fact, these messages were revealed to Zachariah and Zachariah transmitted them to Mary. In Al-'Ahzab 30th and 34th verses, we will see that the Prophet’s women are addressed through the Prophet.

In the forty sixth verse, the information regarding Jesus Christ that “He will talk to people being in a high level and as an adult too” is given. In order that this point is understood well, we are providing an analysis of us regarding the Surah of Maryamam here:

Jesus Christ’s resuscitation of the dead

In this paragraph, it was advised that Jesus Christ would say to Israelites “I resurrect the dead with God’s permission” to Mary before Jesus Christ was born. Her Jesus Christ’s resuscitation of the dead was understood to be in a real sense and lots of legends were asserted. We view them unnecessary to be included here.

However, if we look at the Koran, we see in many verses (An-Naml; 80, Fatir; 22, Al-An’am; 122) that the expression of “dead” is not used in the real meaning but “living dead (spiritually dead).” The expression of “dead” in these verses was, as seen, used for the people who were spiritually dead, polytheism and bad language, and lost their reason and conscience.
Meanwhile, we must remind that the Koran was sent in order to resurrect these dead people and that it was a spirit:

Ash-Shuraa; 52:

52,53Thus We have revealed to you the Soul/the Qur’an by Our command/affair. You knew not what a Scripture was and what faith was. But We made it into a light/soul with which We guide whomever of Our servants. Without a doubt, you guide to the straight and righteous path; guide those who are in the Heavens and on the Earth to the path of Allah to which they belong. So open your eyes! All matters will return to Allah.

After this information, we must pay attention to this verse and the underlined expression:

Al-'Anfal; 24:

24O you who have believed! When the Messenger invites you to that which will give you life, respond to Allah and His Messenger. And be aware that Allah intervenes between man and his heart. And you shall absolutely be gathered before Him.

This means that the revelations brought by Prophet Jesus Christ to the society are the source of spiritual life as well, and He ensured that He spiritually dead people came to life again.

Jesus Christ’s healing of the ill
In the Verses, the expressions of “ennî ehluku lekum minet tîni ke heyetit tayri fe enfuhu fîhi fe yekûnu tayran biiznillâhi, and ubriul ekmehe vel ebrasa and uhyîl mevtâ bi iznillâhi, and unebbiukum bi mâ te’kulûne and mâ teddehırûne, fî buyûtikum” are translated “I make a creature for you in the form of a mud bird and blow into it; with the permission of God, it immediately becomes into a bird. Also with the permission of God, I can heal the born blind and the mottled and I can resurrect the dead and I can tell you about what you eat and what you save at home,” to create the miracles in question regarding Prophet Jesus Christ. In fact, when translated remaining faithful to the text and the technical information, it appears that the meaning of the expression is “…‘The truth is I have brought/come upon you with evidence/a sign from your Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer]; surely, I design for you a clay; mud; ceramic object; thurible (censer) that resembles a bird. Then I blow into it; for an aerosol so, by the will of Allah, all that which cause illness will fly away like birds. I can heal the blind and the leper, resurrect the social dead by the will of Allah. I inform you about your food that you will eat and store in your houses; save to eat later…”

Here, sending of Prophet Jesus Christ to the Israelites and the reasons for this sending are explained. Prophets Moses and Aaron had been sent for both teaching the revelation and oneness to the Israelites and for rescuing the Israelites from their captivity in Egypt. In the passage here, it was summarized that Prophet Jesus Christ was sent with the tasks of saving the Israelites from the epidemic maladies, taking precautions against them, and providing them with convenient substance, through His revelations, and teaching them preventive medicine, skin medicine, health food consumption, and making of conserve, pickle, molasses, and, stocking barley, wheat, and dry legumes as well as protection of them against moisture and pests.
In the verse that we translated as "No doubt, I design a thing; "censer (thurible"), made of mud; clay; ceramic in the form of a bird for you, " the object of the verb "I design" did not take place in the original of the verse and it was left to the appreciation of the reader within the course of this paragraph. The “figure of bird” in the verse is not said like I make a "bird model " but I make a "bird form, bird figure, something like a model bird." And here, it is explained that Jesus Christ makes a clay censer in the form of a bird and blows the spice that He put in it to dismiss the insects like mosquitoes and flies that cause eye diseases etc. making use of the smoke and scent emitting. It is clear that the ceramic censers available today are all in the form of a bird.

Also in the verse, the object of the verb "feyekunu (it happens suddenly)" did not take place and it was left to be understood from the flow of the words.
These facts understood from the literal meanings of the verses are confirmed by the Kumran manuscripts of the Essenes that were deciphered recently. It is understood that Jesus Christ left the community among which He was born and educated regarding medicine and food production among the Essenes and sent to the Israelites in His maturity age as a prophet.
Bird creation (!)

In order to understand this sign, the indicator, it is necessary to know the true meaning of the verb of “halk.”
Verb of “ الخلقHalk”
Regarding this word, following information is given:
Actual meaning of the word of “ خلقHalk” is appreciation, adjustment, measurement, and shaping. In the Arabic language, it means doing without a sample and without imitating. Abu bekir ibn el Enbari says, the word of “Halk” is used in the Arabic language in two forms as “construct” and “appreciate.”
When we view the Koran, we see that the verb of “halk” is used in many verses (for example; Al-Baqarah; 21, 29, Al-Fajr; 8, Mu'minun; 14, Ash-Shu`ara'; 137, Al-`Ankabut; 17, Sad; 7 ) “appreciation, adjustment, measurement, shaping, making up, and formation.”
Jesus Christ’s wording “With God’s permission” is used in order to eliminate the mistake of those people who believed that He was a deity..

Jesus Christ’s healing and cereal business (His knowledge of occult)
When the verses are translated by remaining faithful to the text, it will be seen that here, sending of Prophet Jesus Christ to the Israelites and the reasons for this sending are explained. Prophets Moses and Aaron had been sent for both teaching the revelation and oneness to the Israelites and for rescuing the Israelites from their captivity in Egypt. In the passage here, it was summarized that Prophet Jesus Christ was sent with the tasks of saving the Israelites from the epidemic maladies, taking precautions against them, and providing them with convenient substance, through His revelations, and teaching them preventive medicine, skin medicine, health food consumption, and making of conserve, pickle, molasses, and, stocking barley, wheat, and dry legumes as well as protection of them against moisture and pests.

These facts understood from the literal meanings of the verses are confirmed by the Kumran manuscripts of the Essenes that were deciphered recently.

With the expression in the verse that “I will set free some of what was forbidden to you,” He means that the He will abolish what the Jews rendered illicit for them and that He will disclose what the truth about them. We can handle this in two respects:

— If it is paid attention, it will be seen that here in He did not say “I will set free some of what was forbidden to you in the Old Testament". In the statement, the expression of “In the Old Testament” is not available. This means that the things rendered illicit by the Israelites are the things that were rendered illicit by their notable persons. There is nothing here like abolishing a provision from the Old Testament.

— It is a reality that there are prohibitions imposed as a punishment to the Israelites despite the fact that they are not illicit normally. With Prophet Jesus Christ, such punishments are abolished.

Nisa; 160, 161:
160,161Then for the unjust behavior of those who had been converted to Judaism, their efforts to forbid people from the path of Allah, their usury [obtaining revenues without effort, service and risk] although it was forbidden to them and their unjustly consumption of the people’s wealth, We made haram [forbidden] that which had been made halal [permissible] to them. and We have prepared for the Jewish infidels; those who consciously deny the Divinity of Allah and the fact that He is Rabb [Lord, the Cherisher, the Nurturer, the Sustainer] a painful punishment.

This issue is available in the sources regarding the life of Prophet Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ approved the subjects in the Old Testament that were also available the Bible and erased the rest considering them dust and dirt.

Matthew/ 5; 17:

17« Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew/ 23; 1-7:

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to His disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.
Our Lord abolished through the Prophet what was forbidden by the Jews to them and the punishment that were imposed on them.

A’raf; 157:
156,157Allah said: “I have My punishment; I will touch with it those whom I please, and I have My Mercy; that surrounds everything. I will grant My mercy to those who surrender themselves under guardianship of Allah; those who give zaqat,116 tax and who believe Our Ayat; and those who follow the path of the Prophet from the Metropolis/Mecca, who orders them to do good deeds, forbids them from evil, allows them what is clean and good and prohibits them what is filthy and evil, eases their burden, unchains and unbinds them; whom they can find in the Torah and in the Bible. Therefore, those who believe him, show him a strong respect, help and support him and follow the light [Nur] sent down with him will surely be the salvaged”.

Jesus Christ’s harbinger of the messenger after Him and His birth without father through a revelation given to Him (even if He is fatherless, He was born through sperm and egg) are God’s verses.
In this case, there is no miracle exhibited by Prophet Jesus Christ other than receiving the revelations and ascension of a book for Him. These are the miracles that already belong to God.

View that Jesus Christ will Descent from Heaven

In the previous sections, we analyzed the Jesus Christ’s situation and we explained in details that in the Koran, the ascension in the expressions, “On the contrary, God raised Him to Himself” and “I am the raiser of you,” were not a physical ascension. In this case, as there is nothing like the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven, there will not be such thing; there cannot be anything like His descent of Him. Despite this, the expectation of Messiah and the belief in the Christians that “Jesus Christ will resurrect after His death and ascended to the sky; He will come back” was unfortunately included to their system of belief in order to ascribe to the Muslims and to exploit and belittle them by way of rendering them a mass of people who are mindless and thoughtless.

It became necessary to analyze this nonsense and perverted belief and the information regarding the result is given below.

The belief that Jesus Christ will “descend to the earth” stems from the Christians. The fact that Jesus Christ resurrected after His death and appeared to some people and then He will descend later on are told in details in Paul's letter to the Corinthians; attempt is made to convince those who deny this. Barnabas also narrates in details that before those who come to catch Jesus Christ enter the house, angels evacuated Him from the back window to the sky and the soldiers court martialed and crucified Judah, who was given the appearance of Jesus Christ by God, thinking that He was Jesus Christ and that everyone through that this crucified man was Jesus Christ. Then it states that He came together with four angels to console His mother and friends who were very sad, that such misunderstandings would continue until the prophet called Ahmad advents, and the truth would be revealed with His coming.

The Bibles available in the market (Matthew/24; Mark/ 13, 14 Luka/21, 1. Thessalonians /4, 2. Thessalonians /2, 2. Peter/3, Matthew/10, 16, John/2. These are not the Bible mentioned in the, Koran, which was revealed to Prophet Jesus Christ but the similar ones of the hadith anthologies in Islamic literature.) There are about 20 statements regarding Jesus Christ’s second coming onto the earth.

As Jesus Christ is expressed through His own wording in these sections in the Bibles, Jesus Christ’s second coming onto the earth would take place before those people who are the peers, the contemporaries, of Jesus Christ, would leave this world. Paul includes this issue in His letter and stated that those people living at that time would see this expressly. When the expressions in John’s Bible are taken into account, it is required that Jesus Christ’s descent was to take place latest around A.D.100- 120.

But, despite the fact that it has been centuries since the said time came and passed, Jesus Christ still did not return. The one who tells a lie here is Jesus Christ or those who arrange the book on behalf of Him?

In the Koran, there is no overt or covert expression that Jesus Christ physically ascended to heaven /God and He will descend from there. This belief in some of the Christians was settled among the Muslims by way of rumors. In fact, these rumors did not fulfill the objectives of the judases in an exact sense and the diverse commentators aside, such rumor commentators were not exactly satisfied. But the doubtful approaches to this issue were kept hidden from the masses of public.

Rumors expressing Jesus Christ’s descent

As it is known, there are millions of statements regarding the words and behaviors attributed to the Prophet. Almost all of them are lies and hearsays. There are hundreds of rumors regarding this issue. We will analyze reliable ones and state out opinion.

“……Said Ibn ul Musayyab heard from Abu Hurayra as follows: “I swear God that Mary’s son Jesus Christ will descend as a fair judge. He will break the cross, kill the boar, and abolish jizyah. Then, the commodities will grow so much more that no one will accept them. Then kowtowing to God will be much more beneficial than the world and anything in this world.” /Buhari, Buyu, Mazaleem, Al-'Anbya'; Muslim, Iman; Abu Davud, Melaheem Tirmizi, Fiten Ahmad bin Hanbel)

“Cabir RA. narrates: The Prophet Ordered: A group from the Ummah will continue to fight in a glorious manner for the justice until Doomsday. Then Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, descends. The chief of the Muslims say, ‘Come and lead us practice namaz!’ But Jesus Christ says ‘No!’ as God’s gift to this ummah, you’re the order of each other.” (Muslim, Iman)

“Mary’s son (Jesus Christ) will bring telbiyyah for hajj or umrah or both around Fajju ’r-Ravha.” (Muslim, Hacc)

In addition to them, in Abu Davud, rumor has it that Jesus Christ is one of the 10 signs of the Doomsday, that He would descend on the white minaret in Damascus, that Mary’s son Jesus Christ would come to the Muslims too, that God will protect Him from Anti-Christ, that God will ascend the believers to Tur through revelation, that, later on, Gog and Magog will appear and walk toward the Tabariyya Lake, that siege will be laid around Jesus Christ and His men, that, then, Jesus Christ and His men will descend from the mountain to the ground, that everything on the ground will be plenty, and then finally the Doomsday will take place.

The rumors in Buhari, the most valid of the rumor books, stem from Ebuhurrayyah that we qualify as the Paul of the Muslims. In Muslim, they stem from Cabir.

These rumors were evaluated by the scholars according to the rules of “Hadith Method.” While some of them asserted that there will be no argument in regards to belief as it not followed by others, some others argued that it is essential to believe it. There are those who assert that the words that “You believe in a wrong thing. Jesus Christ will not come,” were not uttered by the Prophet for the Christians around Him are evidence. Even some of them asserted that in the Ascension, the Prophet saw Jesus Christ live on the third level in the sky.

Our assessment on these rumors is not within the framework of ”Hadith Method” but on the grounds of the Koran and belief. (We presented its mental aspect; whether it would be suitable for reason and logic; in the section above entitled Jesus Christ’s ref.)

As it is seen, in these rumors, it is asserted that Jesus Christ will descend. This is the clear foretelling of a future phenomenon expressly. So He gives news from the occult places. And this news is given by the Prophet. (!)
Let us handle this issue through the Koran. According to the Koran (Al-Ma’idah; 109, Al-An’am; 50, A’raf; 188, At-Tawbah /101, Hud; 31, Al-'Ahqaf; 9) the Prophet and no other prophets can know the occult. It could by no means be in question that anyone, including the prophets, can bring tidings regarding occult, past, future, or a far distance.

However, Our Lord explained in the Koran (Ali ‘Imran 179, Jinn 26, 27, and Yusuf 86 that He would advise the “occult” to His messengers He chose and deemed appropriate. These show that the prophets cannot know of the occult themselves but God provided them with some information by revealing to them. The news regarding the "occult” are notified through these messengers by way of verses and the messengers bring these messages to the humanity as required by their duty. There are many verses in the Koran that the situation is this (Ali ‘Imran 44, Hud 49, Yusuf 102, Al-Qasas 44- 46).
There are examples that God had notified His messengers about the occult by granting the privilege of clairvoyance of the visions regarding future and of explaining such visions. For example, Supreme God taught Prophet Joseph "how to clarify” the events and Joseph became able to explain the apparitions of His prison friends and the king accurately. In other words, Prophet Joseph was able to clarify the visions regarding the future through what God has taught Him and knew what those visions meant. Details of these events can be found in the 36-49th verses of the Surah of Joseph.

One of the examples of God’s informing about the occult by exhibiting the images of future is related with our Prophet. As can be understood from the 27th verse of the Surah of Al-Fath (Conquest), Our Lord showed the images of the conquest of Mecca to our Prophet. This way, our Prophet, thanks to these images that are in the form of occult news, was able to know of the conquest of Mecca beforehand. Also in the Surah of Ar-Rum, He knew years ago that the Byzantines would be defeated. Also in the Koran, many future events were previously notified like “this will happen, they will say this, they will ask you etc.” and these events took place later on as they were said to take place.

As can be understood from the above quotes, it is clear that despite these so many verses of God, those who asserted that our Prophet knew the "occult” and those who believe in this allegation did not read and understand the Koran or they do not have a confidence in the Koran. One of the surprising things in this situation and what is specified below is that these people were unable to conduct this simple reasoning.

As stated widely in the hadiths books called “good manners,” in addition to the history and prophetic biography books, our Prophet, used intelligence spies in both Mecca and Medina. If He knew the "occult,” He would not need this method and evaluate this situation according to His knowing of occult.
As also stated in the history, prophetic biography, and "good manners" hadiths books, our Prophet asked in the lawsuits He adjudged to both parties to bring witnesses in order to prove their litigations. If He knew the "occult,” He would not need the statements of the witnesses and give His judgment accordingly.

In the case of Slander, which is very important in Islamic history and which made everyone worried, specifically the Prophet himself, our Prophet was very sad and concerned as He did not know the “occult,” and sent His wife Aisha to Her father’s home, until a revelation came and innocence of Aisha, the Slander for Her, was disclosed... If our Prophet knew the "occult,” there will be no need for all these, He would explain to His men that this was a slander, finally, neither himself nor the men would be sad. However, God himself informed the Prophet that this hearsay was a slander and our Prophet was able to learn the truth about the event, which was "occult" for Him [Aisha’s innocence] only through revelation. (Ahzab 6)

In the Masjid al-Dirar event, our Prophet exhibited tolerance to the polytheists as He did not know why they were building this masjid. However, the fact that the polytheists had bad intention and that place of the den of badness was notified Him by God through revelation. (At-Tawbah 107, 108)
As we learned from the Surah of At-Tahrim, as our Prophet did not know of the intrigues devised by His wives, this fact was notified Him by God through revelation. (At-Tahrim 3)

As our Prophet did not know whether the people He dealt with were frank or liars, or believer or factious man, these issues were also notified Him by God through revelation. (At-Tawbah 101)

These kinds of people who do not read the Koran and trust it and who are unable to reason for what is stated above have interestingly did not attach importance to these hadith that is among the hadiths that they are a lot and that states that our Prophet did not know the “clairsentience” in His own words:

"... Muavviz’s daughter Rubeyyi said as follows: ‘On the day on which I became a bride, the Prophet came to my wedding ceremony in the mid-morning and took a sit on my mattress as you do. Meanwhile, some girls were playing the def and praising their fathers who became martyrs in Bedr. One of these girls said:

- "There is a prophet among us; He will know what will happen tomorrow."
Upon this:

-"Do not say that; say what you have been saying!" the Prophet said. (Sahih al-Buhari, Kitab al-Magazi, rumor no: 49)

All these things demonstrate that the ignorant and careless people, who assert that our Prophet knows the "occult” and believe such allegation cause Islam’s corruption whether deliberately or not.

If we take the essence of the above rumors into account, we can see that the Holy Scriptures’ Micah section, fifth section, 2- 5th sentences are same, as follows:

Savior will come out from Bethlehem

2-And you, O Beth′le•hem Eph′ra•thah,
The one too little to be among the thousands of Judah,
From you will come out for me the one to be ruler in Israel,
Whose origin is from ancient times, from the days of long ago.

3- So He will give them up
Until the time that She who is to give birth has given birth.
And the rest of His brothers will return to the people of Israel.

4- He will stand up and shepherd in the strength of Jehovah,
In the superiority of the name of Jehovah His God.
And they will dwell in security,
For now His greatness will reach the ends of the earth.

5- And He will bring peace.+
In addition, Holy Scriptures’ Isaiah/ 9; 6, 7, 11; 1- 19, 53; 11, 12, Jeremiah/23; 5,6, Zachariah/9; 9, 10 can be viewed. When they are viewed, it will be seen that the Arabic Pauls Islamized the Messiah of the Israelites in the Holy Scriptures.

These attempts generally serve for the following three objectives:

a) To spoil the belief of the Muslims and to be able to exploit them
These sophistries are in fact the measures to use people. The masses who fail to weigh these sophistries on the basis of reason and to check them by way of the Koran are ridden as a donkey and milked as a cow; in short, they are exploited well. It is left to the reader to acknowledge the position of the people who believe in this.

b)Belittling the Prophet and His ummah
Those people who are interested in the issue know well that in the Ascension (Prophet Muhammad’s ascension to sky, arrival to God) rumors, the Prophet comes across Moses on the 6th level. The Prophet forwards Him the conversations He had with God and the obligations regarding His ummah He received from God. Moses warns the Prophet your ummah cannot bear this burden; go and negotiate for God to ease the burden of your ummah. Upon this, the Prophet goes to negotiate with God and comes back for several times. Here, a clever, heady Moses and idiotic and dumb Muhammad are portrayed clearly. God rendered Muhammad last prophet end ended the application of sending a prophet (Ahzab/40). However, He gave the duties of warning, good tidings, advice, ordering of cognizance, avoidance from what is bad, which are the duties of a messenger, to this ummah that can be clearly understood from Al-Baqarah/143, Ali ’Imran/104, 110 and Hajj/78. In the rumors that Jesus Christ will descend, the things are alleged that Muhammad and His ummah are clumsy people, that they are not able to carry out the duties of warning, advising, ordering of cognizance, avoidance from what is bad, that Jesus Christ will come and will be able to carry out them, covertly, and even from the Prophet’s own mouth. When these operations are conducted through the Prophet’s own words and through a respectable person, reason is overlooked and the issue is not questioned. But finally, “…And God leaves the dirt /suffering on those who fail to use their minds. (Yunus/100).”

c) Impugning God
In the Koran; In Al-`Ankabut /48, Surah/51, Yusuf/3, Qaf/22, Al-Qasas /86. Verses, it is explained that He never read a book about Israelite before He was a Prophet and that He did not know any knowledge of it. None of His contemporaries alleged the contrary or otherwise and attempted to prove it. The Prophet was even warned in Yunus 94 and Al-Isra 101 that He could be asked about revelation, the culture of books, from the Gospel. Also in An-Nahl /43 and Al-’Anbya’/7, Prophet’s contemporary deniers were recommended to refer to the “Ahl al-zikr (Jewish and Christian cleric living on those days).”
In short, according to the Koran, Prophet Muhammad is a person who did not possess Israelite culture, knowledge, and experience. According to the hearsay, the Prophet is an expert and a heady copier of the Israelite, Holy Scriptures, Talmud, and Mishnas. Hence God is telling a lie (!). We are sure that the Prophet never ever said such things. If He said such thing, there would be no believer around Him except for the factious people.

Note:
We have stated in many of our articles specifically those that have sections related with Jesus Christ in our Tabyen al-Koran book, in the analysis of Ali ‘Imran/ 33-63, Mary/ 33-29, Az-Zukhruf/ 44, 61, 61, 45. Verses related with Jesus Christ that in order to settle some unrealistic frivolities among the Muslims there were genteel and profound operations in the Koran.

Written by Hakkı YILMAZ
Translated by Digital Translation (İstanbul)
Controlled by Murat Özcan (Chicago) and Ayşe Ay Yiğit (İzmir)
Bilgi (10. December 2013)
Konu Kapatılmıştır